Monday, December 21, 2009

Introducing RhinoGATOR Job Board

Nine months of labor Delivers RhinoGATOR™ It starts out innocently enough, like any other idea that might just someday change the world. Or at least America. That "what if" thought that one awakens with, not really sure if the premise was a dream or a nightmare. The unofficial pre-launch occurred last Thursday with little fanfare. Those familiar with software development know that if it took nine months to launch (what some call the first 90% of any great project), the remaining 10% will take another nine months! Only time will tell. Check it out. Let me know what you think. RhinoGATOR™ was conceived and built for one purpose: To put America back to work! Designed and built 100% in the United States of America. By Americans. For All Americans. RhinoGATOR™ —Best Job Aggregator on Planet Earth™ Semper Fi Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey (c)2009, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus