Thursday, September 04, 2008

Yahoo in real cash crunch

Any one else see the problem:
Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Billing. I understand you are requesting a refund for your Yahoo! Voice Phone Out balance. After reviewing your account we see that your Voice Phone Out balance of $5.29 expired on 08/23/2008 after 180 days of no activity with your Voice Phone Out service. We are unable to issue you a refund as the funds have expired. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Billing. If we can provide you with any further information, please reply to this email. Regards, Mike Original Message Follows: ------------------------- ... snip ... Date Originated: Friday August 8, 2008 - 08:37:42
Too #@*% cheap to refund my money... so, lets not answer until AFTER his account expires. Not too smart either... I did not even have to go look up when I sent the request, they attached it! Open Letter to the bozos at Yahoo: I want my money back. I am unwilling to accept your poor excuse for customer service as fact or even legal. You were kind enough to alert me that my 180 days were approaching, and I requested my refund well within the time frame required. I want it. And I expect it. It may only be $5.29 to you, but to me, that is almost 70 more miles on my vRod. -ski
blog comments powered by Disqus