Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ed McCullough's Talk of the Town




Passionate conversations...

It was my pleasure to once again spend time with Ed on WHHI-TV's "Talk of the Town". The recent launch of my sales and marketing company WWW.THROUGHPUT.US was the topic.

www.whhitv.com/TT/talkoftown.html

This link will take you to a "flash" enabled page, where you will see icons on the bottom of the page, each representing episodes of recent TV shows on Hilton Head Island. My episode is scheduled for Wednesday, December 19, 2008 on Time Warner channel 3.

Look for the icon that says, "Purple Curve" or "Purple Effect" and simply click it.

Let me know what you think.

-ski

P.S. In case you did not know, Ed is also mentioned in my book, "Purple Curve Effect".

P.P.S. For best results, make sure you have the latest flash player installed, and I set my Apple Mac Mini to give unlimited disk space to the whhitv domain. Use the Adobe toolbox:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/


Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.Throughput.US
(330) 432-3533

blog comments powered by Disqus