Friday, May 13, 2005

wyckoff book review

The Complete Guide to PROFITABLE Powersports Dealerships by John Wyckoff is worth reading. I won't recap my amazon dot com review here, simply jump to amazon for a look. MYOB-2 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/asin/0976530406/applyingcommo-20/ Many of us excited about the motorcycle industry are aware of Wyckoff. I was working the Red Horse booth in Cincy this year, and was unable to break away to catch one of Wyckoff's presentations at that VTwin Expo. Anyone who did so, please add a few comments to this post. I do read his articles in MPN. I do not always agree with every statement, which is a great compliment. If two people have the same exact views on everything, then one of them is not necessary! John challenges me, and that is a good thing! -ski
blog comments powered by Disqus