Thursday, July 01, 2010

How to buy Throughput

How to buy Throughput Easy question; not so easy to answer In a recent "sharpening the saw session" as Covey might say, I heard a phrase that was profound:
"Don't try to sell people, teach them how to buy from you."
That shows wisdom Better yet, it is much easier to accomplish. Why? No one likes to be "sold" anything. No one needs a 1/4 inch drill, but we may need a 1/4" hole. Said another way, what needs might I satisfy that meet the requirements of another? People. Ideas. Execution—in that order™ That is not just a mantra, that is my approach to solving each and every business challenge. I am amazed at the otherwise intelligent professionals (me included; if you can't say, "Amen", say ouch!) that get a great idea then try to find people to help execute the biz plan. My adventure with RhinoGATOR taught me a number of valuable lessons, chief among them, look to your network first, then find an idea that "has legs" so to speak, then using the Logical Thinking Process, execute. The other major lesson learned (repeatedly) is that if I cannot pull it off in 90 days, I should drop it. There are a very small group of very talented individuals that know the power of the "90 Day Execution" methodology. I have had most (if not all) of my successes in just 90 days. Okay, for TOCreview magazine it took 95 days. Bottom line: pick up the phone That is how you buy throughput from me. I am sorry to have made this simple process so complex over the years. You have goals to accomplish, I have the tools for accomplishing those goals. Within 90 days. Think about that statement for a minute... how long have you wrestled with that challenge? Maybe it is lost sales? Or, maybe you lost a major client? Worse yet, what do you do if your employee turn over is 200%? No worries Call me. Today. In 90 days you will look back on today and actually laugh out loud... with a tear of joy in your eye that what appeared overwhelming and perhaps insurmountable was so easily corrected. By first applying the right people. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah (330) 432-3533 ski@throughput.us ©2010 Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus