Friday, July 09, 2010

SKI vs. ELI

It has been an amazing six years! When I wrote the Purple Curve Effect, I suggested that I wanted to help make a difference in the world. On page 79, I suggested that you might want to keep an eye on my efforts via google. Nothing official, just a healthy metric designed to poke fun at myself and a crazy idea that I might ever reach any significance in the Constraints Management (CMM/TOC) arena. Well, I took a look today. See the hits? Imagine my surprise: I have more references on google than Eli Goldratt! I also have more references than Eliyahu M. Goldratt. However, if you combine all the variations of his name, Eli still wins. But this was a major victory for my ego today. Maybe, just maybe, I am making a difference. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah ski@throughput.us P.S. Need help with your marketing efforts? ©2010 Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus