Friday, May 15, 2009

SKI on Results: Involve Others

Need more cowbell? Involve Others! Not sure how? Get my book: Purple Curve Effect Did I mention the subtitle: SKI's Throughput on Command If you believe that you alone must "invent it here" so to speak in order to be successful, two thoughts rush to mind: you are incredibly smart. Or stupid. When I get an idea, I run it up the flag pole (again, specific details for creating results in my book; the PDF is still free at the moment, item number PCE-112) and see if any of my friends salute it. As I have mentioned before, it pays to have smart friends. {grin} Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah P.S. Please be sure to post your thoughts on PCE on Amazon dot com. Good or bad. Thanks. P.P.S. And do let me know how your application of my material goes... I am always looking to mentor the business owner that believes in their calling to make a difference in the world. (c)Copyright 2009, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus