Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Another Day another Grad

Time to wake up America. "Shake off the Ides of March and get moving!" Two years ago I was watching the river wind its way out to the ocean in this great post and mentioned that it was high time we got back to work. With May, my thoughts turn to the 1.5 million new grads about to enter the workforce. Plus, an email that I sent earlier today talking about Waitley's "Timing is Everything" got me thinking. Again. Still Need a speaker for your commencement? Consider me. But only if you want a message of hope. One of encouragement. One that says, "Hey, its time to get moving!" A message that says that everyone that wants a job will find one. A message of tough love. Is there any other kind? Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey P.S. If you have not read my "Purple Curve Effect" yet, the PDF is available (item number PCE-112) and priced perfectly for the new grad. Did I mention it was free? Paperback versions on Amazon while supplies last. (c)Copyright 2009, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus