Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crossing in Dover, Ohio

Dover, Ohio Exit #83 of I-77 :: Dover, OH During my coffee break this morning, I snapped this photo. It was approximately 7:15AM and mostly cloudy. The weather for the long holiday break was very pleasant. Spent some quality time with my vRod. {grin} The vantage point is from the McD's parking lot, facing south by southwest toward the northbound exit. There is a book that has changed my vantage point significantly over the last few weeks. Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore. Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore I bought it in April of 1999. Yes, an oldie (but most definitely a goodie!). Why has it suddenly changed my outlook? Great question. No short answer; as much as I would love to have one at the ready. But in an attempt to contain the answer as much as possible, let me state three key elements. First, I was looking for answers. A great position to find one's self. Consider the alternatives! Second, I have been rereading and studying at great length Jon Spoelstra's book, Marketing Outrageously. Third, I have recently been interacting with a team of passionate (driven, and focused) experts in matters relating to business leadership. You know, Tip #5: Involve Others. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey P.S. If you own my book, Purple Curve Effect, please be sure to post your thoughts on Amazon dot com. Good or bad. Thanks. (c)Copyright 2009, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus