Sunday, February 03, 2008

Mazak Oriented Job Shop Wanted





WANTED: Machine Shop

I am looking to purchase a Job Shop that is equipped with Mazak CNC Turning and Machining Centers. Owner may be looking to retire. Or facing a mid-life crisis.

LOCATION: Prefer South Carolina. Would consider Las Vegas or Ft. Lauderdale.

PRICE: Must be willing to sell for less than $1 million USD.

CRITERIA: Must be more than five years in business. Profitable in calendar year 2006.

If you are a principal, please contact me directly. I am not interested in talking to business brokers representing clients with businesses for sale. Life is too short.

I made the mistake (once, and only once) of buying a home through a realtor that was not the listing agent. What a mess. I understand that over 80% of the homes in America get sold that way. What a shame. But I digress.

Of course, I have looked before. And have yet to close on acceptable terms.

If you are a motivated seller, then lets talk. Call me.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey
(330) 432-3533
blog comments powered by Disqus