Tuesday, January 15, 2008

catalyst

SKI as Catalyst The airwaves around me and WWW.THROUGHPUT.US (TPU) have been stilled of late. Did you notice? I do not multitask. I was conducting a workshop. The Dynamic 4^3 Process workshop to be exact. When I interviewed Eli Goldratt in 2001, he remarked that his 4x4 Process was his greatest contribution to date:
"The 4x4 process is, in my eyes, the biggest thing that I have ever done because it’s not just a process of management, it’s a psychological process." —Dr. Eliyahu Goldratt
Agreed. However, it has evolved. Mostly for the better. But in my not so humble opinion, if it is all about TOC (Theory of Constraints), it lacks depth. Enter my 4^3 Process. Plus, the major emphasis on being dynamic. As in tailored to the audience. Focused on your operating environment. My version is heavy on strategy, knowledge transfer, and H. William Dettmer's Constraints Management Model (CMM), which is the combination of TOC and Col. John Boyd's OODA Loop. With my Purple Curve Effect (PCE) framework directing action behind the scenes. Need to move your organization into hyper growth? Want to capture market share? Significantly increase profits? Call me. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah ski@throughput.us (330) 432-3533 P.S. You know... before your competition does. tag:
blog comments powered by Disqus