Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Smart friends and iTunes

It pays to have smart friends... I just received an update from one of my favorite business mentors: Tim Sanders. Often he includes a reference to some new music that he has discovered. This is the first time that I noticed it was done via iTunes and the iMix feature. Most of you know that I am one of the biggest fans of the results that Steve Jobs accomplishes... like the worldest greatest computer: the NeXT... and his other creations, the iMac, iBook, iPod and iTunes. Pixar too. So here is a snap shot of my unusual taste in music: iMix 101 by SKI The great thing about this link, if you do not have iTunes on your computer, it will take you to the download page. iTunes is free for both the Mac and the PC. You can run iTunes without owning an iPod... but why would you? FYI: Look for a biz podcast coming soon. I have been learning the ropes with my Turismo Cycles adventure. Here is the link to the iTunes podcast: Turismo Cycles Podcast So, please feel free to share your musical interests as well as your biz secrets with the world. -ski P.S. If you catch Tim's Like Ability Factor PBS broadcast, you will see "the SKI" in the front row... and will quickly notice which segments were shot after lunch! {grin}
blog comments powered by Disqus