Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Go. Give. Go-Giver.


This is my new favorite book: Go-Giver

What is so special about this material? I knew the material inside out, before I ever opened the book. But I did very little [so to speak] with the material. FYI: To my knowledge, it is my first favorite for which I only own he Kindle version. But I digress...

Well, long story short: the book has become an event...

Greg Loo a colleague and fellow Toastmaster will present the core concepts this Friday at high noon in Canton, Ohio:

http://wealthyhumanitarians.eventbrite.com/

There are only 25 seats to this event.

First come, first to receive. If you have a project in Northeast Ohio that requires a boost, then you need to get to this event. If you have underutilized talent, we could use you. Maybe even pay you!

See you there.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey
consultski@gmail.com

blog comments powered by Disqus