Saturday, September 11, 2010

iTunes gets it wrong

iTunes gets it WRONG iTunes fine print: All sales and rentals of products are final. http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html#SALE I have fifty-seven (57) iPhone apps for my iPod touch and have tried others (mostly free apps) then deleted them. I just got burnt! Bought a $0.99 "ssh" app that simply does not work. It is not the money, honest, I throw more than a buck away every day on stupid stuff. Plus, I must have my cup of coffee most every morning (which is a buck at my local McDs) and what I make at home just isn't the same. But I digress... The problem is Apple I cannot think of anything bad I have ever said about Apple since 1984 when I bought my first Mac (yes, I was on the waiting list in February 1984). I have owned at least three macs (maybe more!) and own three iPods including the iTouch and have given several more away as gifts over the years. Even (RED) ones. So, when Apple says that all iTunes purchases are final, I say WRONG. If you are unable to to verify each and every app, in each and every release, for each and every platform that enables the installation of the app, then you no longer have the right to make all sales final. IMNSHO Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey
blog comments powered by Disqus