Saturday, June 05, 2010

Open for Business in Canton, Ohio

SKI commits to NEOhio Throughput comes to North East Ohio I find myself on a project that requires a commitment of at least twelve months back in Ohio. One that leaves me plenty of free time to expand my consulting and mentoring efforts and time to tackle new assignments. And so, I am seeking a suitable store front in Canton to hang out the "open" sign... so watch for details soon. For those that might want to learn more about me and my successes, probably my LinkedIn profile is the best starting point. Of course there is always a google search in order to find the highlights. Note too, there is also a new SKI on Business blog for my random thoughts on putting more money in your pocket and The Throughput Shop for quick purchases of the tools you might need to fashion a number of solutions. As always, do let me know what you are thinking. Plus, to alert me to any "must have" tools that I should add to the shop. If I can help, give me a shout. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah ski@throughput.us ©2010 Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus