Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can't wait to dig in

Shama Hyder Kabani on the zen of social media marketing the zen of social media marketing by Shama Hyder Kabani Not sure when it got to the post office box, but I made a trip today and there it was, my copy of Shama's book. I can't wait to dig in and for the healing to begin! I have followed Shama's efforts for some time (more than a year), and had the privilege of helping her resolve a Skype issue way back when. Don't you just hate big companies that are too big to really truly care? Me too. Guess that is one of the things that puts the "social" in social media. People helping people Few of us "westerners" fully appreciate Zen. It just sounds, well, foreign, I guess. We need to be more open. I love the (now canceled) TV show simply called, "Life" featuring a great cast and amazing dialog. The series featured Zen on a level that I did not appreciate before watching the series (both seasons are still on hulu dot com until September). Yes, they took liberties (it is TV after all!). But it was a catalyst to re-examine Zen. One of my heroes, Geoffrey Moore touched on it in "Crossing the Chasm" and I have blogged lightly about an application or two in my business life. But I digress... I look forward to digging into Shama's book first thing in the morning. Over coffee. -ski ©2010 Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus