Friday, April 23, 2010

Cabin Feverless

SKI on Cabin Fever Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Economy shows signs of Spring Most everyone knows that feeling commonly referred to as "cabin fever." When we are counting the days to that break in the weather that defines spring (more so than a date on a calendar). In the "Sunshine" state, existing home sales in March rose 37% over February 2010 and 24% higher than March 2009. Spring? Methinks so. And so do folk in the Motown state where according to news sources, "so many more [people] were seeking work that it skewed jobless rates higher." Hope is in the air. Consider, too, that I am spending more time at the car lots in the area. A truer sign of spring I cannot imagine. And a fact that the recovery is imminent! How so? Well, the way my mind works is pretty basic (discounting quantum physics for the moment, which is more about how the universe works, rather than my mind): what goals have I set that require me to get off my backside and make something happen in order to produce the revenue to achieve the goal(s)? Recently, I rediscovered the Chevy SSR... Remember this Michael Bay TV commercial, featuring the yellow one? -ski ©2010 Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus