Saturday, December 27, 2008

Classic: 1min $ales Person

Classic: The One Minute $ales Person How do you prepare for the New Year?
"Whenever I am successful I know I have chosen, consciously or unconsciously, to use the positive thoughts that created my success." —page 34
Remember the One Minute Rehearsal? I have used this technique to sell projects as well as to implement the plan. Most every field of study talks of painting a picture of expected results before charging into the heat of battle. One of my favorite questions: "What will success look like?" Better know ahead of time! How do I prepare? Review the classics over my morning cup of coffee. One simple reason that I use and recommend the "One Minute" series of texts, is for the picture that they paint:
A world without Stress
Especially important this time of year... Given the economic challenges. Results are as close as your email. Write me. -ski ---- Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah ski@throughput.us ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus