Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Golf on Hilton Head Island



No place like home

I recall my first golf outing out west having moved to Hilton Head Island some years earlier. The course had a great reputation. But I recall remarking out loud as I approached my drive, and spotted my ball, in the fairway (somewhat unusual for me, but I used a 3 Wood off the tee), "we are definitely playing winter rules!"

That means I improved my lie.

I decided not to play golf anywhere else... other than the low country of South Carolina. And maybe Myrtle Beach. So, need a fourth on your next trip to Hilton Head Island?

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Publisher
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. We can even talk business. Like moving your company onto the Purple Curve.

P.P.S. As good as the area is for vacationing, it is even better once one moves here.

tag:
(c)Copyright 2007, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey.
All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus