Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sales and Marketing help for NE Ohio

SKI in Medina, Ohio on May 27th for Sales and Marketing Seminar The "One Degree Difference" by Ron Finklestein Recall that story by Victor Kiam in those 1980s TV commercials when he talked about his love of Remington and said, "I liked the shaver so much, I bought the company"? Well, Ron has done it again. Put together a great system for business coaching that overcomes most (if not all) the hurdles I have observed derail otherwise great intent among business owners. I liked it so much that I joined... then I bought a license to reproduce the program with Ron's materials, blessings, and even some hands on assistance. Join Ron and I in Medina, Ohio this Thursday morning. Get there at 7:45AM to get a good seat. This introductory seminar is free to registered Sales and Marketing executives in NorthEast Ohio. You must register online: SSMAB Online Registration Got questions? Give me a shout. Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey ski@throughput.us (330) 432-3533 ©2010 Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus