Tuesday, November 17, 2009

735: LinkedIn goes all Twitter

New Twitter link for LinkedIn Just one more reason to love Twitter and LinkedIn Although I am in the top 2% of all folks on twitter, I have yet to break that magic 2,000 followers. Of course, I have yet to break the 500+ ceiling on LinkedIn. Not to worry... If you are like me, you hate having an out of date "status" message on LI. Your worries are over. LI has added support for twitter. Not only that, but it adds value! Simply include the hashtag #in in your tweet, and if you have added your primary twitter account to your LI profile, presto chango, your LI connections see a new status message. Thanks. It is appreciated. Semper Fi Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey www.throughput.us/contactSKI/ P.S. Oh yea, me on LinkedIn. (c)2009, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus