Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Note to Prez: No car, car lots

Dear ObamaMotors: Just came from my local Chrysler dealer. I love what you have done with the place. Plenty of parking. No waiting. Went straight to the head of the line. However, there is one thing that does not make sense. Of course, being a country boy from the lower 40 (so to speak), it may just be I have it all wrong, but see, there aren't any cars to pick from. Yes, we have no cars There was a total of five new 2009 cars on the lot. Well, that ain't exactly accurate. There were four new 2009 trucks and one new 2009 car. I thought it was said that part of the problem in America was all those gas guzzling trucks? So, why does my local ObamaMotors dealer have 80% of his inventory in those vehicles that you fired Rick Wagoner over? Well, what I really want to know, is how the economy is going to recover, if you don't have any real inventory to sell? Seriously. What am I missing? Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey ski@throughput.us UPDATE: Here is a podcast on this subject and SugarCRM Open Source tool: SugarCRM CE (mp3) Via iTunes (iTunes will launch) (c)Copyright 2009, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus