Friday, November 17, 2006

Genius

Genius has been called the result of hard work. If there is a secret to my success, that would be a major component. I have been willing to do the time required to achieve the results. Of course, not every client provides that latitude. But I digress... Last night, I attended a great 'exchange' session hosted by jumpstartinc dot org. The keynoter talked of doing a 40 hour semester. Wow. Ouch! If I can only get the rights to his story... For those that missed it, I took away one key concept (in two parts): "Business is about acquiring customers. And retaining them" -- Frank Griffith Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah consultSKI@yahoo.com www.SKIconsulting.biz P.S. Did I mention that I am actively seeking business books to publish? I will also consider other works that deserve a public voice. But only from those individuals passionate about making a difference in the world. Slack'ers need not apply.
blog comments powered by Disqus