Tuesday, June 07, 2005

canton ohio regional chamber

One of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce's newest member, I am pleased to once again be an active part of a chamber. As a road warrior of almost four years now, I find myself spending a lot of time in North East Ohio. Add the fact that the June 24th Constraints Management Workshop featuring the financial genius of Dr. Howard Meeks, will be held in Canton, Ohio. For those who have yet to hear, the web site for this event (and note as of this writing, seats are still available) is as follows: www.NEOworkshops.info Note that on June 16th, a Thursday, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the same facility, the Stark KSU Professional Education & Conference Center will host the chamber's "After Hours" event. I will be present and manning a table top display, selling any remaining seats (there are only 50 total seats!) and hawking my book: Purple Curve Effect -- SKI's Throughput on Command See you then! -SKI
blog comments powered by Disqus