Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010




Time to reflect or count my blessings of the last 12 months (also known as four cycles of 90 Days for those that know me, or four quarters of 13 weeks for the accounting folk among us).

What if your plans to help get America back to work came up short? I don't accept rejection. Not part of one's nature to accept detours or delays... so why do it?

What if organizations that were supposed to help, didn't. At least not really. Saying one thing and doing another sounds a lot like that favorite Ronald Reagan quip about the fear that accompanies that expression, "I am from the government and I am here to help."
Allow me a new twist: I am from the "for profit" side of free enterprise, and together, we can make a difference.
Mark your calendar for December 6, 2010 at 10:00 am EST.

It will be anything but business as usual.

Guess that is the Marine in me talking...

Enjoy the holiday.



blog comments powered by Disqus