Saturday, September 05, 2009

#706 Take Pen - Any Pen

Take Pen in Hand
Take a Pen Any pen. Write a Speech Any speech. Did it Matter? If not, why not? Take a Pen... —SKI
Guess what? Someday I might just have to answer for my actions. You know, along the lines of, "What did you do with the talents that I gave you?" Heavy stuff. Do I think that the best answer is something like, "I gave my life for the [fill in the blank] cause." No. Maybe... I am not sure, however, I do not recall that requirement anywhere on the application! I hold this truth to be self-evident: I can make a difference. Perhaps for just one person. Maybe more. Starting with me! Along the lines of that great tag line, "All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good folks to do nothing." What injustice moves you to action? Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey ski@throughput.us P.S. If your cause is business related, lets connect on LinkedIn and put ten thousand to flight! (c)2009, Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus