Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Do you own PCE yet?

The greatest book since the Holy Bible Purple Curve Effect—SKI's Throughput on Command Have I mentioned this book is a "must read" leadership guide for business professionals? Yea, I did. Did I mention that I have made the PDF available for free? Yea, that too. When I head out most every morning for coffee, I take a book (or two) with me. That can be tough to do with a PDF... did I mention that this is a great time to buy the paperback version? It is priced at just $14.00USD plus $3.00 shipping. Check out this intro to the infomercial. WANTED: Reviews of Purple Curve Effect Please email them to me: ski@throughput.us I will be sharing them on this site and others (like vBuzz.org), so be sure to include a statement along the lines, "I give SKI permission to publish my review." Most American's own a Holy Bible. At least the ones that remember why this country was formed... which might be easy to forget given all the misstatements that continue to make the news. Like "separation of Church and State." I find it amazing that otherwise intelligent people think this is in our Constitution. It is not. In fact President Thomas Jefferson was actually talking about preventing the State from creating a national denomination. Get the facts from reliable sources like Wallbuilders. But I digress... Guess what? Purple Curve Effect has some great common sense for today's decision-maker. Like the tenets and Purple Curve Insights. Plus, it is filled with real life case studies in producing results. Or, throughput as I call it; which I define as "more money in your pockets." Need results? Get this book. Today. -ski P.S. Yes, I offer a 100% money back guarantee on the purchase of the book. P.P.S. Did I mention that I used the book to create Coffee with SKI? What effort are you trying to birth? ---- Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah Strategy, Tactics & Execution Dover, OH | Hilton Head Island, SC | Las Vegas, NV Cell: +1 330.432.3533 ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus