Thursday, October 30, 2008

Do you know Wallbuilders?

Are you an American? Then you should know Wallbuilders dot org and David Barton. I heard David at an event back in the 1990s... bought some videos, and "The New England Primer" (which I mentioned when I launched TOCreview magazine many moons ago). I had mentioned Wallbuilders earlier this month. Then on the radio this morning on my way to coffee (that would make it "Coffee with SKI" right? {grin}), I hear an interview on 640 WHLO — AM with David Barton. So few of us (me included) know the facts concerning the founding of this great nation (under God). How sad. One of the Wallbuilders videos I bought talked about the "bullet proof" George Washington. I loved it more than the kids. David tells how the Indians in one battle gave up "wasting" bullets firing at Washington because they had no effect! If you are one of our country's misinformed citizens calling for "separation of church and state" (especially as we head into the Christmas season), you might want to check your facts. I wholeheartedly suggest you spend a couple of days (yes, DAYS) on the Wallbuilders web site. It is that chock-full of facts. -ski P.S. Not sure where to start? Begin with this video: The Foundations of American Government ---- Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey Dover, OH | Hilton Head Island, SC | Las Vegas, NV Cell: +1 330.432.3533 ©2008 Throughput.us LLC. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus